Foreign license to Canadian license
To convert a foreign license to a Canadian private license.
You have to meet Canadian standards and present a file to the Transport Canada commission. At Hélicraft, an individual program is offered to facilitate the conversion.
- Hold a private or professional foreign license for helicopter piloting
- Category 3 or 1 aeronautical medical certificate, depending on the basic license
- Average duration: 2 to 3 months
- Theoretical lessons: 20 hours (minimum)
- Flight training: 10 hours for private, 15 hours for commercial (minimum)